Monday 9 September 2013

Media Diary - Fridays Saturdays and Sundays

 My Media Diary

A Normal Friday At school 

In the morning I use an old alarm clock to wake up at 6am (this is not for any other reason than just liking to have a lot of time in the mornings). From showering to leaving the house I use my iPod  to watch Youtube, I rely on my brother to get me out the door!

On the way to school I listen to my iPod Nano and listen to it whilst reading in the library, I don't know about you but I think it sets a mood in the book. I don't really use media otherwise in school apart from IT and Media Studies.

When I leave school I listen to my iPod Nano. Then when I get home, I watch Youtube for about 20 minutes  and then do my homework. Once I have done that, I'm free I play on my PC or Xbox such as Minecraft or Prototype 2, until dinner. We watch TV during dinner and then watch it in the lounge until bedtime.

A Normal Saturday

I don't use an alarm on weekends but I still wake up at 6:00! Me and my twin normally watch TV until breakfast, afterwards I annoy my parents by letting myself be slowed down by my favourite Youtubers like Seananners and TheSyndicateProject.

Most Saturdays I go to Blue Water to see a movie and when I get back, I play PC or Xbox until either dinner is ready or my dad makes me go out with my brother  to play tennis. The rest of the day is identical to my Fridays.

A Normal Sunday

Normally on Sunday morning I watch a DVD or a film that we have recorded. Sundays are my lazy day when all I do is watch Youtube and play video games.  And yet again, the rest of the day is identical to my Fridays and Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment